1. Your Agreement
3. Access and Use of the Services
- If you link to ZaNiheza Platform, ZaNiheza may revoke your rights to so link at any time, at ZaNiheza ‘s sole discretion. ZaNiheza reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to ZaNiheza Platform.
4. ZaNiheza Platform and Content
- If ZaNiheza agrees to grant you access to ZaNiheza Platform and/or the Content, such access shall be non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license to access ZaNiheza Platform in accordance with this Terms and Use. ZaNiheza may, at its absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, amend or remove or alter the presentation, substance or functionality of any part or all of the Content from ZaNiheza Platform.
- You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in ZaNiheza Platform and the Content accessed through ZaNiheza Platform, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever ZaNiheza Platform or the Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, or in any way that violates any third party rights.
5. ZaNiheza’s Liability for the ZaNiheza Platform and Content
- ZaNiheza cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact with in the course of using ZaNiheza Platform. ZaNiheza cannot guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of any content, materials or information which other users or the Operators may provide. All Content accessed by you using ZaNiheza Platform is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting there after.
- Under no circumstances will ZaNiheza be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via ZaNiheza Platform.
6. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of ZaNiheza Platform belong to ZaNiheza or have been licensed to ZaNiheza for use on ZaNiheza Platform. On ZaNiheza Platform, the experiences and the Content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights as collective works and/or compilations, pursuant to applicable copyright laws, and other intellectual property laws. You undertake that: (a) You shall not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any part of ZaNiheza Platform and the Content, software, materials, or the experiences in whole or in part; (b) You shall only download or copy the Content (and other items displayed on ZaNiheza Platform or related to the experiences) for personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content; and (c) You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content other than personal and non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from ZaNiheza or from the copyright holder identified in such Contents copyright notice.
7. User Submissions
Uploading of Information
In the course of accessing ZaNiheza Platform or using the experiences, you may provide information which may be used by ZaNiheza and/or the Operators in connection with the Services and which may be visible to other users of ZaNiheza Platform. You understand that by posting information or content on ZaNiheza Platform or otherwise providing content, materials or information to ZaNiheza and/or the Operators in connection with the experiences. You acknowledge and agree that ZaNiheza retains the right to reformat, modify, create derivative works of, and translate any User Submissions submitted by you. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to ZaNiheza does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional non-exclusive licenses to the material in the user submissions, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
8. Use of ZaNiheza Platform and the Services
You represent, warrant and undertake to ZaNiheza that you will not provide any User submissions or otherwise use ZaNiheza Platform or the Services in a manner that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; or Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; or Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, including but not limited to any employee or representative of ZaNiheza.
9. Removal of User Submissions
- ZaNiheza reserves the right to remove any User Submissions from this ZaNiheza Platform at any time, for any reason including but not limited to, receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Submission or if ZaNiheza is concerned that you may have breached any of the preceding representations, warranties or undertakings, or for no reason at all.
- By completing a booking, you agree to receive confirmation messages (in the form of emails, as well as an invitation email(s) for you to complete our guest review form which we will send to you after you finish an activity. Leaving a review is optional. For clarity, the confirmation and guest review emails are interact and are not part of the newsletters or marketing mails, from which you can unsubscribe. Upon submitting a review, your account may be awarded ZaNiheza credits, which may be used towards your next booking subject to terms and conditions. Each account may only submit one review per activity booked once or multiple times within the same calendar month. Fraud and abuse will result in the penalty of ZaNiheza credits
- By posting a review, you grant ZaNiheza the full, perpetual, free, transferable and irrevocable rights to all submitted user content. ZaNiheza reserves the right to translate, edit, adjust, refuse or remove reviews at its sole discretion.
10. Booking Confirmation
Certain Services are stated to be subject to instant confirmation. Other than these Services, any required time for confirmation as stated on the ZaNiheza platform is solely for reference only. Actual time required for confirmation may vary.
11. Modifications to Charges
ZaNiheza reserves the right to change its price list for fees or charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent to you by email or posted on ZaNiheza Platform. Your use, or continued use, of the Services offered by ZaNiheza following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.
12. ZaNiheza’s Rights and Obligations
- ZaNiheza reserves the right to deny and cancel bookings or purchases of any Services that are deemed in violation of this policy. Such a determination is at ZaNiheza’s sole discretion.
- The above terms and conditions & return policies are applicable to all ZaNiheza users worldwide.
14. Links to Third Party Websites
- This ZaNiheza Platform may contain links to third-party websites or services (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by ZaNiheza, or the Services may be accessible by logging in through a Third Party Website. Links to Third Party Websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by ZaNiheza of such Third Party Websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials available on those Third Party Websites.
- ZaNiheza has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third Party Websites. In addition, ZaNiheza will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Website. By using the Services, you expressly relieve and hold ZaNiheza harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any Third Party Website.
15. ZaNiheza’s Responsibility
You agree that ZaNiheza shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that ZaNiheza is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby release ZaNiheza, its holding companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
17. Your Responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to changes without notice, ZaNiheza recommends that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- You acknowledge that some Operators may require you to adhere to local policies and furnish the necessary documents and/or licenses as a prerequisite to using and/or participating in the Services they offer.
- ZaNiheza strongly recommends that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure.