- Plane ride to Tamale, the northern gateway to your experience
- Up-close and personal with crocodiles
- Historic slave trade sites, including Slave River and Cape Coast Castle
- Wildlife adventures at Mole National Park
- Rainforest canopy walkway at Kakum National Park
- Unique adobe villages, religious architecture, and home of the Ashanti king
- Visit Boabeng-Fiema Monkey Sanctuary
- Cultural performances, traditional villages and markets
A sweeping, 12-day journey of Ghana from the northern savanna to the southern coast, following the route of the historic slave trade. Let your Experience Curator do all the work so that you can fully concentrate on appreciating the best of Ghanaian culture and nature with this comprehensive itinerary.
Stroll traditional villages and markets, pet some crocodiles, and walk along a rainforest canopy. Relax at a beach, but feel the adrenaline on wildlife adventures. Experience a multitude of emotions as you stand in the exact spots where countless slaves have made their deadly trek towards their bleak destiny. A truly fabulous way to immerse yourself in the diverse, vibrant atmosphere of this spectacular country.
Fee is based per person, on double-occupancy accommodations.
Best travel times are from November through May.